By Eric LaFontaine, Town of Mount Pleasant Communications Manager
MOUNT PLEASANT, S.C. (September 1, 2022) - Beginning in September, the Town will be hosting a series of “Public Input Matters” open houses to further define the unique challenges and character of the different parts of Town as it relates to the Comprehensive Plan.
Town staff will present information on a variety of ongoing Town projects in an “open house” style format and will be available to answer related questions. Similar information will be presented at each meeting with a specific focus on the individual districts.
Meetings will be held monthly, each focused on a different part of Town. The meeting information and feedback opportunities will also be available in an online format that will be available at www.tompsc.com/PublicInputMatters starting September 15.
- Johnnie Dodds District: September 15, 2022 - 5pm-7pm @ Town Hall lobby/Council Chambers
- Long Point District: October 13, 2022 - 5pm-7pm @ Jones Center Gym
- Hwy 41 District: November 3, 2022 - 5pm-7pm @ Park West Gym
- 17 North District: January 12, 2023 - 6pm-8pm @ Laing Middle School
- Coleman District: February 9, 2023 - 5pm-7pm @ Alhambra Hall
- Carolina Park/Ten Mile/Rural Districts: March 9, 2023 - 5pm-7pm @ Wando Branch Charleston County Library
- Towne Centre District: April 13, 2023 - 5pm-7pm @ Mount Pleasant Waterworks
For more information visit www.tompsc.com/PublicInputMatters or contact us at Livability@tompsc.com