MOUNT PLEASANT, SC (September 20, 2017) - The Town of Mount Pleasant Public Services Department offers the following update:
- The Waste Management Division continues to collect vegetative debris on the normal Wednesday route. We estimate that it will take another 2 days to complete this route. When complete we will begin the normal Thursday route.
- As of this morning the Waste Management Division has collected 8,112 Cubic Yards of vegetative debris associated with the storm
- The Waste Management Division is now collecting garbage (Town issued container) on the normal schedule.
- As a reminder, no trash (miscellaneous items other than vegetative debris) will be collected until we complete the first pass for vegetative debris.
- Today the Grounds Division should finish the final two Recreation Department complexes, Sloan Park and the Whipple Road Sports Complex. When these two facilities are complete we will finish cleaning the Towns other parks and grounds. We hope to be back on our normal grounds maintenance schedule next week.
- The Grounds Division mowing crews have resumed their normal schedules.
- The infrastructure Division, Facilities Division, and Stormwater Division continue general recovery operations today.
For more information on storm recovery, visit us online at http://www.tompsc.com.