MOUNT PLEASANT, SC (April 12, 2021) - The application for Charleston County’s Emergency Rental Assistance Program (funded by US Treasury) will open online on April 12th at this website: https://charlestoncounty.org/erap/index.php
We have lots of ways residents can get help filling out applications. Starting April 12th, residents can get help in these ways:
- Call (855) 452-5374 Monday-Friday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM) [Spanish available] or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(will be available April 12th).
- Library locations
where citizens can get help (call to make appointment starting April 12th
– see website for locations)
- Events all over the County
where citizens can walk up and get assistance (see website for events – also listed below)
- Renters and landlords
can apply to this program. The application process requires input from both the tenant and the landlord.
- Flyers are attached (in English and Spanish). This program covers the entire County – all municipalities and unincorporated areas
- Questions? Visit the website for more information and see the FAQs.