Public Services Department Tropical Storm Irma Update #5
MOUNT PLEASANT, SC (September 19, 2017) - The Town of Mount Pleasant Public Services Department offers the following update:
- The Waste Management Division continues to collect vegetative debris on the normal Tuesday route. We estimate that we should finish this route this afternoon. When complete we will begin the normal Wednesday route.
- The Waste Management Division is now collecting garbage (Town issued container) on the normal schedule.
- As a reminder, no trash (miscellaneous items other than vegetative debris) will be collected until we complete the first pass for vegetative debris.
- This week the Grounds Division will focus on the baseball and softball fields and facilities. When these are complete we will finish cleaning the Towns other parks and grounds.
- The Grounds Division mowing crews have resumed their normal schedules.
- The infrastructure Division, Facilities Division, and Stormwater Division continue general recovery operations today.
For more information on storm recovery, visit us online at http://www.tompsc.com.